Saturday, December 3, 2016

Righteousness, Salvation & the Laughing Father


[Just some journal thoughts from today]

Wow. It's a brand new day and I get to put on the righteousness of Christ! The gift of salvation is so incredibly relevant, every single day.

Forgiveness of all my sin and imperfection.
New life.
Purity in the eyes of my Heavenly Father.

Who needs that?...Me!
Who wants that?...Me!

I am so loved, always and forever. It just takes a little daily meditation on that truth for me to walk in that love. Victory over the power of sin and death belongs to Jesus, and freedom belongs to me! Because of His victory!

All that I am, I am in Christ.

To have free and uninhibited access to my Heavenly Father....what a thought. What a reality!
Can I fathom His holiness?
Can I fathom the the level of separation that sin brings between me and God?
Can I fathom the heart of the Father crying out for connection with His children?

He wants to restore the broken!
To lift up the destitute and the dishonored.
To give His children eternal life!
To make them come alive in His love.

But how does He look upon me and all of the redeemed?
He laughs and sings and shouts with joy and excitement, because there is nothing between us.
There is an open channel between heaven and my heart, because of Jesus.
And He has given me the Helper, the Holy Spirit living within me, leading me into all truth.

Does anything bring greater joy to the Father's heart than for His children to be able to fully receive His love and walk with Him here on earth?

How much joy do I bring to my Father?
What an incredible thing to belong to Him.


This is all your fault Jesus!
You get all the glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment