Friday, September 5, 2014

Swept up in His will (the return to YWAM Los Angeles)

Life continues to be full of the unexpected!

About a month ago while I was going through a spiritual leadership school at YWAM Kona, I was asked if I would like to help staff the 2014 Fall Discipleship Training School (DTS) at YWAM Los Angeles. Ever since I did my DTS in LA two years ago my heart has been set on returning, with timing of course always being the tricky part of the equation. I was planning on coming home to work and save up for a few months before going on staff in February, and then this seemingly crazy proposition was put before me. It seemed impractical, but I asked God to put a passion in my heart for this school if it was truly His will for me to come. And that is just what He did.



The students are arriving next weekend! I can't believe how quickly I've been swept up into this new adventure, but I'm so excited for what God is going to do in this coming season. My DTS was so critical in my life. I don't know where I would be right now if it hadn't been for those amazing six months of rediscovering God. I experienced breakthrough, freedom, and the Father's love for the first time in years. And because of that six month journey, here I am now. I can't wait to serve, to continue growing, and in some small way, to be a part of the type of transformation I experienced for someone else.

God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment