Friday, July 3, 2015

A year ago today...

A year ago today I began the Spiritual Leadership and Ministry Training school at YWAM Kona/University of the Nations. Those were six of the most incredible weeks of my life (and not just because I was in Hawaii). It was a real struggle returning home after my DTS and outreach to the Philippines and Thailand. There were times when I seriously doubted if I was ever going to return to YWAM Los Angeles and staff a DTS, which is what I felt God was directing me to do. But as He seems to do time and time again, He showed me that His grace is sufficient, above and beyond what I could ever desire.

It was there in Kona that I was invited to come staff the Fall 2014 DTS at YWAM LA, which was an amazing experience that allowed me to co-lead a team to Costa Rica and Panama, and make some incredible friends along the way.

And now, here I am in LA. Still serving and pursuing what God has for me, and living in a community of some amazing people that I look up to and am happy to work alongside.



To everyone who has been a part of my journey through your thoughts, prayers, emotional and financial support, and most of all your friendship - THANK YOU. I cannot thank you enough. I am a lucky, lucky guy. And I hope that every blessing from God in my life extends to you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment