Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Finance update

Well, I'm scheduled to leave for the Philippines tomorrow morning. As of right now, I'm still short on outreach funds upwards of $2,000. I'd be lying if I said I'm not a little anxious, but I have faith. God provided more than that within the last couple hours before my tuition deadline, He can do it again. Yesterday a couple on the Nepal/India outreach team received $4,300 an hour before leaving for the airport. Out of all the DTS schools the leaders here at YWAM L.A. have run in the past several years, no student has ever been unable to go because of finances. All this to say, God is good. Right now all I can do is trust Him and continue to try and get the word out as much as possible. If yourself or anyone you know wishes to send support you do it quick and easy at ywamla.org/donatepay

Beyond that, please continue to keep myself and all the other students waiting on funds in your prayers. Our prayers move the heart of God. He loves it when we intercede. Nothing is too difficult for Him. I already had a few hundred dollars come in yesterday. He sees my need.

The deadline for our team (two other students going to Philippines don't have all their money) is 7:30am tomorrow morning. I'm excited to see how God is gonna work.

No comments:

Post a Comment